Need Help guys...
Got a Corvette with a traction control problem. Thowing up Yaw Module codes.
It's been converted to right hand drive and the yaw Module needs calibrating/aligning.
Any advise or direction to look greatly appreciated..
Thanks in advance
Edit - I know it's the wrong board thought the monaro or later commodores might run a similar system
Corvette Yaw Module :(
-
DieselBob
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 am
- cars: Isuzu DMax
Alfa Romeo Guilletta - Location: NSW
-
GM Tech
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 am
Re: Corvette Yaw Module :(
On Holdens this is done with a tech 2 scanner.
-
DieselBob
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 am
- cars: Isuzu DMax
Alfa Romeo Guilletta - Location: NSW
Re: Corvette Yaw Module :(
Thanks for the info.
I assume theres a prep procedure before the cal or do you just install the Module and then calibrate the error out?
I assume theres a prep procedure before the cal or do you just install the Module and then calibrate the error out?