PCM Hammer Release 012

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by In-Tech »

Wow, incredible and can't wait to try it but I won't be back to the shop till Wednesday :sad2: I will try with my old DB9 J1850 VPW AVT(I've had since '99) and newer USB AVT. Also with the OBDLink SX cable.
-Carl
jlvaldez
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 am
cars: '01 - Corvette Z06
'20 - Sierra Denali
'03 - Volvo S80 T6
'16 - Accord V6
Location: DFW, Texas

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by jlvaldez »

Awesome work! I'll give her a try flashing my P59 with some bytes changed :)

Hopefully it doesn't brick the ECU flashing it in car...
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by Gampy »

Do a Test Write first ... if it goes perfect so should an actual write!
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
jlvaldez
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 am
cars: '01 - Corvette Z06
'20 - Sierra Denali
'03 - Volvo S80 T6
'16 - Accord V6
Location: DFW, Texas

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by jlvaldez »

I did a read and test write and it had to retry a few times during the procedures, but never actually failed. I got sketches out anyway and pulled a lot of fuses and then did a write entire. It worked first time with 0 retries!

I've now got my lean cruise and cruise control in my truck :) convenient because the Vette has another event this weekend that's 7 hours away 1 way.
Great work guys!
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by Gampy »

Awesome ... :driving: :thumbup: :driving:
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
TE27Levin
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
cars: 04 escalade

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by TE27Levin »

Darn, no luck with my Autel chinese junk J2534 again. I seemed to have had better results with hammer 10. Still looks promising though boys.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by Tazzi »

TE27Levin wrote:Darn, no luck with my Autel chinese junk J2534 again. I seemed to have had better results with hammer 10. Still looks promising though boys.
Whats happening exactly with it? Can you post a log?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
TE27Levin
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
cars: 04 escalade

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by TE27Levin »

Here is the log I from just now. btw, I have to jump the by pass pin in all ecu's I have, to get them to go anywhere with this autel unit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by Gampy »

Do you have a link to it, or an image of it?
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
TE27Levin
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
cars: 04 escalade

Re: PCM Hammer Release 012

Post by TE27Levin »

Part of the whole shabang.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.