VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Wiring diagrams and questions
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by ejukated »

which ones an E35b?
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by ejukated »

ah I think I remember now, diesel?
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah I think there also referred to as LLZ or something, but externally look identical to E77 or E69.

I know where actually talking about E55 but hoping they follow similar routine!
Paul Mulcahy
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 pm
cars: Austin lancer Chevy nova

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Paul Mulcahy »

How did you go did you fi d a way to turn off vats
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Jayme »

I heard recently that HPTuners can now turn alloytec VATS off in its newest version.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Tazzi »

Jayme wrote:I heard recently that HPTuners can now turn alloytec VATS off in its newest version.
Oh... interested!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Gareth »

+1
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
oldn64
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by oldn64 »

Hmmm how long will it be before the truth if known and either the memory address or the command uncovered... +1 interested. (technically it could be +3 as two other mate would be very interested in that as well......)

Cheers
oldn64
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Jayme »

lol a mate who runs a dyno told me recently, I asked him just now to double check, he has a bunch of different software and said it might have been one of his other programs not hptuners, either way will check and let me know.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout

Post by Gareth »

I tried to download the latest release notes from the HP site but it keeps failing, I haven't seen a solution to this anywhere yet and look regularly.

Bosch seem to be pretty good at this stuff or there is little demand to hack these units...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...