pretty sure its lean, NB shows on my Vp it is when it crackles for a little bit.
for carby cars, think its rich when they do that? As I seen orange flames and exhaust heats up, so I assume its rich?
I love that crackle, I some times get it for split sec during a hard up shift when giving it stick.
Anyone Turn Off AE And DE For Tuning?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Anyone Turn Off AE And DE For Tuning?
Yes, DE still operates. To disable that set "Decel Enleanment Param - DE delta throttle angle threshold" high.vlad01 wrote:So that being disabled, DE should still work?