Remote key weirdness

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
monaro308
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: Remote key weirdness

Post by monaro308 »

I think his is MY07.
Saw him tonight and his is working fine.
Just one of those days where someones toys interfered at the right time and place.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Remote key weirdness

Post by vlad01 »

slewinson wrote:
vlad01 wrote:maybe try putting the remote to your head to amplify the signal.

A bucket of water with remote against it works many fold better again. Its to do with 433mhz band exciting water molecules to re-emit the same signal but amplified.

I tried it, it works lol.
I thought that inserting the key where it is extremely dark and down south of the border shields it from cosmic radiation :shock:

Simon
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uqf71muwWc[/youtube]