VZ V8 PCM wiring....
-
gold73
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 am
Re: VZ V8 wiring....
Thanks mattyc, Is it that simple for stand alone? I wont have all the inputs for traction, auto trans, etc, will these throw codes ? I have a manual box on the back. Thanks to everyone for their help!
-
Bart
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:55 am
- cars: Torana, Statesman
Re: VZ V8 wiring....
Hi Guys
I posted on another thread about a VE L98 6.0lt.
Is this diagram compatible?
I posted on another thread about a VE L98 6.0lt.
Is this diagram compatible?
antus wrote:And here it is as a list... With thanks to DaMaine1 from http://g8board.com
-
gareth12
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:27 pm
- cars: S13 silvia w/ 6.0/t56
Re: VZ V8 wiring....
Has anyone got a VZ type e38 pinout? Much like this thread indicated i can only find US ones'
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ V8 wiring....
That should be what is posted in the 2nd post of this thread, did you actually read/look through it?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V8 PCM wiring....
added extra diagram to Jayme's post for ease of access.