Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?

Post by vlad01 »

Thats the one, Thanks Gareth!

I had an inkling in the back of my mind that maybe it was 11P? yep I was wrong about it being 12P. But either way both ECUs are similar. Shame there wasn't any public releases of the stuff VL400 cooked up over the years apart from what we already have.
UNLEASHED
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:53 am
cars: VP HSV Senator
VE Calais V wagon
Location: RAdelaide, South Australia.

Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?

Post by UNLEASHED »

Thanks guys! I'll look into it.. Just a mate suggested to do away with the Snow water/ meth kit and just run a flex sensor...WAS initially looking into nitrous as a cooling agent...