Vr turbo
-
Neilo
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 am
- cars: Holden,toyota
Re: Vr turbo
The a/r on the turbo is 60. I dont have anything to measure eeproms. I don't know how to do tunes either otherwise would probably would have had a play with
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Vr turbo
Wow, an 0.6 rear housing should boost pretty early (sure its not the front compressor, they are commonly 0.6). But with the tune the way it is could be a big part of the problem!
-
Neilo
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 am
- cars: Holden,toyota
Re: Vr turbo
I duno if this will have anything to do with it but turbo was originally a internal wastegate but is now external