Iac

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
jezza351
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
cars: vr ss comodooree

Re: Iac

Post by jezza351 »

Definitely retracts , does the complete opposite. Might have to look at the loom
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Iac

Post by Dylan »

They definitely extend, to the point of self destructing and flying across the shed.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Iac

Post by vlad01 »

they don't destruct. you just lightly place them together and switch the ignition on and it will retract back in. I found this out when testing some on a stand alone loom and ecu, put it in diag mode and the spindle came out.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Iac

Post by Dylan »

I have resurrected a couple, but I don't have time for fiddly stuff. Learn the hard way I do.
jezza351
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
cars: vr ss comodooree

Re: Iac

Post by jezza351 »

All good now , found 2 rubbed through wires In the loom , had to use a secondhand one as the original was modified to route away from turbo + pipes . Extending now in diag mode , too late too start it so will see how it goes tomorrow.
Cheers for the help
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Iac

Post by Dylan »

Good find
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Iac

Post by Holden202T »

I was gonna say the wirings not backwards is it ? :D
jezza351
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
cars: vr ss comodooree

Re: Iac

Post by jezza351 »

Holden202T wrote:I was gonna say the wirings not backwards is it ? :D
:thumbup: