I'm honored big G ! I thought you'd just spit it out and say the look shit !Biggvl wrote:Thank fuck, I've been thinking for the last hour of ways to politely tell you that I think they look shit...
New wheels
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: New wheels
On the Torana in the background
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: New wheels
They look mint but from memory are VERY exey...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Macca97
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 am
- cars: hj ute, hz wagon, copious amounts of random half started side projects
- Location: Mid North Coast
Re: New wheels
can get billet gts wheels in any size from 14s to 19s i think, i looked at them or my hj but being a daily i couldnt justify it, can remember price but i think $1500 + for 4
why have one 202, when you can have 12 and counting, 30+ car graveyard just for fun aswell
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
Can get them in 17's for about $1200, I'm not a fan of them however, I want to find a 70's looking wheel in 17", one that you look at and don't notice it's 17 but know somethings going on, I like the sleeper look of a yellow HQ coupe with stripes all over it lol
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: New wheels
ha. i was a little more subtle. big G on the other hand. ... ..... 
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: New wheels
Biggvl wrote:Thank fuck, I've been thinking for the last hour of ways to politely tell you that I think they look shit...
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: New wheels
wheels like the VX SS one you tried in my experience on old holdens will hit on the wishbone on full lock, I'm not sure if the later model cars will have resolved this issue, but I had the issue with a HR front end as well as Torana and the Bedford, so keep that in mind.
the brakes should work well !! and the reference looks spot on
the brakes should work well !! and the reference looks spot on
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
I'm not worried about the wheels hitting, commodore is different stud pattern to HQ and the center bore is different as well, they also look really shit on the car so there's enough reasons why I won't be using them ! I only put it on to check the week to caliper clearence while I was having some reference. I'l be getting some wheels soon to use, just have to find an old style wheel that suits 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: New wheels
oh so you stuck with HQ stud pattern ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread