EV1 connector retaining clips

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by jenko »

that would be great delcowizard
On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new :thumbup:
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by Dylan »

Haha that's bloody fantastic
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by delcowizzid »

Hahaha
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by delcowizzid »

These ones with the right angle ends or like the single one beside the 8 I just took off lol
20171008_223723.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by vlad01 »

jenko wrote:that would be great delcowizard
On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new :thumbup:

I wash mine in the sink with dish washing liquid, always! You are lucky having a dish washer, no such luxury in my household.
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by jenko »

Delco ,like the single one
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: EV1 connector retaining clips

Post by delcowizzid »

Sweet I'll get some more off should of checked before I pulled them all off lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem