Help with my Vs ute
-
InspectorCabbage
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 2:33 am
- cars: Holden Commodore 96 Ute L67 Getrag
Holden Statesman 97 Ecotec
Holden Commodore 95 VR ute 5lt auto - Location: Bacchus Marsh Vic
Re: Help with my Vs ute
and sorry how do you see fuel trim? is it on engine dash as a value or bitmask? is it STFT BLM/ LFFT BLM?
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Help with my Vs ute
Yes the stft and ltft are displayed on the dash see pic.
I have included a link to help understand fuel trims, I am new to this also and I am still learning myself so if i can help I will.
http://www.easterncatalytic.com/educati ... stic-tool/
http://www.easterncatalytic.com/educati ... stic-tool/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
InspectorCabbage
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 2:33 am
- cars: Holden Commodore 96 Ute L67 Getrag
Holden Statesman 97 Ecotec
Holden Commodore 95 VR ute 5lt auto - Location: Bacchus Marsh Vic
Re: Help with my Vs ute
thanks Comcall67 that did help, little late of a reply sorry about that, ive finally got a NVRam and things aare working alot better alright without even tuning it (also put a ls1 maf on)Comcal76 wrote:Yes the stft and ltft are displayed on the dash see pic. I have included a link to help understand fuel trims, I am new to this also and I am still learning myself so if i can help I will.
http://www.easterncatalytic.com/educati ... stic-tool/