Options for 2002 WH LS1.

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Options for 2002 WH LS1.

Post by Wade »

When I get the chance and I’m in front of the laptop I’ll go over a few things. It’s so easy to wake these things up
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Options for 2002 WH LS1.

Post by Wade »

You can see what I’m talking about here. This is the cos5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Options for 2002 WH LS1.

Post by Wade »

Compared to a stock bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.