-Carl
PCM Hammer Release 012
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Wow, incredible and can't wait to try it but I won't be back to the shop till Wednesday
I will try with my old DB9 J1850 VPW AVT(I've had since '99) and newer USB AVT. Also with the OBDLink SX cable.
-Carl
-Carl
-
jlvaldez
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 am
- cars: '01 - Corvette Z06
'20 - Sierra Denali
'03 - Volvo S80 T6
'16 - Accord V6 - Location: DFW, Texas
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Awesome work! I'll give her a try flashing my P59 with some bytes changed 
Hopefully it doesn't brick the ECU flashing it in car...
Hopefully it doesn't brick the ECU flashing it in car...
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Do a Test Write first ... if it goes perfect so should an actual write!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
jlvaldez
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 am
- cars: '01 - Corvette Z06
'20 - Sierra Denali
'03 - Volvo S80 T6
'16 - Accord V6 - Location: DFW, Texas
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
I did a read and test write and it had to retry a few times during the procedures, but never actually failed. I got sketches out anyway and pulled a lot of fuses and then did a write entire. It worked first time with 0 retries!
I've now got my lean cruise and cruise control in my truck
convenient because the Vette has another event this weekend that's 7 hours away 1 way.
Great work guys!
I've now got my lean cruise and cruise control in my truck
Great work guys!
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Awesome ...

Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
TE27Levin
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
- cars: 04 escalade
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Darn, no luck with my Autel chinese junk J2534 again. I seemed to have had better results with hammer 10. Still looks promising though boys.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Whats happening exactly with it? Can you post a log?TE27Levin wrote:Darn, no luck with my Autel chinese junk J2534 again. I seemed to have had better results with hammer 10. Still looks promising though boys.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
TE27Levin
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
- cars: 04 escalade
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Here is the log I from just now. btw, I have to jump the by pass pin in all ecu's I have, to get them to go anywhere with this autel unit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Do you have a link to it, or an image of it?
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
TE27Levin
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
- cars: 04 escalade
Re: PCM Hammer Release 012
Part of the whole shabang.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.