11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: 11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

Post by immortality »

I do get annoyed sometimes that we can't get e85 here at the pump.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

Post by vlad01 »

United sell it here at the pump, but annoyingly only a few servos in the state actually have it and in areas that are inconvenient and not near anywhere motor sport hot spots.
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: 11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

Post by vp304 »

Lot of people bad mouth it but i have seen 1st hand the gains it has on other boosted cars.
I wouldnt use it on a daily driver but for a weekend toy it is good
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

Post by vlad01 »

Yep, I agree.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: 11p swap from l67 injectors to larger help needed

Post by Charlescrown »

The problem is you have to have a flex fuel setup. I believe United can be anywhere from 70% to 90%.