Gregs Fleet

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

that bay looks awesome. can't wait when I get to painting my bay too.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

Looks good I bet you can't wait to get driving! Nit to late to fit a T5 either.

This rubber tube I've circled could I get you to measure it for me?
I need one for my car and it looks like what I need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

I got piles of them. will get a measurement when im in the shed next. I do recall they were 70mm diameter.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

Thanks mate. I should of mentioned it's the over all length im after.
Looks like they have 5 ribs? Ive got a VR V8 with the hsv air box. And from what I've found on google images these set up's ran what looks like the V6 section. The gap between my throttle body and air box is about 160mm from memory.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: GregsVN

Post by HQ355 »

Why don't you throw out the airbox and do what vlad has done on his VR, he's proven that on a 3.8 V6 it's a restriction so prob worse on a 5.0 ? Just a thought ?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

They certainly look like a big improvement but budget and the factory look is what I'm after this time round.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

the bellow relaxed is 130mm, 80mm diameter.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

Thanks mate. The one I have here is 80mm relaxed. Id guess it will stretch a little?
If you want to part with one send me a PM we'll work out a deal.
Thanks again.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

thanks vlad.
it is coming along nicely now :)
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

dylan i have one of those u can have too dude

so more pics as per friday night etc.
heres chog helping - wants to take up welding
Image

my favorite earthing point and tranny lines. you have to undo the tranny lines to undo the bolt that the earth cable goes to. great
Image

the other bastard tranny lines. i can get these off in record time now.
Image

nice clean pickup. there was nothing untoward gummed up in it which was good. so i gave it a clean anyway
Image

chog inspecting the gearbox mount
Image
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.