Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Gareth
Posts: 2678 Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Post
by Gareth » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:15 am
And the FJ...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
vlad01
Posts: 8549 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:37 am
Your neighbours must be used to this lol
Holden202T
Posts: 10435 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 am
lol did the FJ need some lube to get started ??
HQ355
Posts: 1217 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden
Post
by HQ355 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 am
vlad01 wrote: Your neighbours must be used to this lol
I dare say the neighbor's would've been there lol
psyolent
Posts: 1597 Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi SY Ford Territory PD Hyundai nLine SE Ford Capri ....too many fucking bikes
Post
by psyolent » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:13 pm
jeez big G, you should have had the fan on, in the roof. this was the one u told me about bud?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Tazzi
Posts: 3626 Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA
Post
by Tazzi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:09 pm
HQ355 wrote: vlad01 wrote: Your neighbours must be used to this lol
I dare say the neighbor's would've been there lol
Neighbour probably started it
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:
https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
vlad01
Posts: 8549 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:11 am
I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden
Post
by HQ355 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:52 am
vlad01 wrote: I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
Plenty of reference in that quote ! Not as much as night b4 though lol
psyolent
Posts: 1597 Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi SY Ford Territory PD Hyundai nLine SE Ford Capri ....too many fucking bikes
Post
by psyolent » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:32 am
Plenty of reference in that quote ! Not as much as night b4 though lol
so much wrong.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Tazzi
Posts: 3626 Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA
Post
by Tazzi » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am
vlad01 wrote: I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
I feel like Im living in the wrong state
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:
https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726