Fantastic keep it up matecommo_carl wrote:Yeah mateDylan wrote:That's gold, are they member's on here?
Interesting youtube video's...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Sweet! It's great to see more crew getting this working and using it! Makes for more data and knowledge!
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkpsydS8JXI[/youtube]
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Hooked on this now, great videos!Biggvl wrote:Love this channel, makes me want to learn how to use cad even more![]()
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAG-mlkYub4[/youtube]
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
very interesting both of them!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
gtrboyy
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:55 pm
- cars: vp 'moo mang' ute
torana
bombadores - Location: Sydney
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Been waiting ages for that air cleaner shootout even though already got some idea of the results.
** Turns out what I got on 355 stroker is worse than expected lol
** Turns out what I got on 355 stroker is worse than expected lol
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Yep, it's made me re-think what I'm going to use.gtrboyy wrote:Been waiting ages for that air cleaner shootout even though already got some idea of the results.
** Turns out what I got on 355 stroker is worse than expected lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Pretty much as expected.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Ahhh, I thought I had posted this, sorry....
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG ... g1qjtxA_nq
Don't worry about the fact that it is a Mini
I check daily for the next episode
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG ... g1qjtxA_nq
Don't worry about the fact that it is a Mini
I check daily for the next episode
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
eagerly awaiting ep 17 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread