It must be some fun racing
Any given sunday....
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Any given sunday....
Yeah dunno how you do it, looks flash in the first pic and very well used after the race
It must be some fun racing
It must be some fun racing
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Any given sunday....
Just make it faster 
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
Found these pics of my race mower from a few years ago...
Found these pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
oh, and this cool video of the 100 lapper back on Queens birthday week end..
https://www.facebook.com/InactionPhotos ... 335680390/
https://www.facebook.com/InactionPhotos ... 335680390/
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
ah yeah pretty normal for a briggs. I did the same to my race/burnout/wheel stand mower when I was a teen.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Any given sunday....
theres a massive culture stateside for maxxed out ride ons. is awesome as!
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
psyolent wrote:theres a massive culture stateside for maxxed out ride ons. is awesome as!
Yeah its pretty awesome. If I were to do it, I would get something with a Honda or Kawasaki on it, brigg are the worst heap of shit small engine of all time, I can't stress that enough.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Any given sunday....
I dunno, does great mowing my lawnvlad01 wrote:brigg are the worst heap of shit small engine of all time, I can't stress that enough.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
yeah for a while before they wear out. They wear out or fail fast. can't expect much for the shit quality materials and construction. Many of the older ones have bare aluminum bores lol, non bearing'd alloy rods, and no valve guides. Even had one that had a dud cam with a mini lobe on the base circle which opened the valve slightly between normal lobe timing and lost a heap of comp as a result lol.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Any given sunday....
My 1970s Briggs going hard on my reel mower it's older than I am think I couch and weaze more than it does and I'm probably looser in the bottom end too lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem