Trigger points for CAS.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
Have yet to finish as I've been waiting on a custom timing cover and the harmonic balancer I have ordered is about 30mm think so I have to remake the mount.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
I’ve had a laser cut reluctor wheel made to suit the module, should make things a little easier
EDIT Holden202T: due to photobucket being dodgy I have taken a screen shot of the pic and uploaded it.
EDIT Holden202T: due to photobucket being dodgy I have taken a screen shot of the pic and uploaded it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.