I'm about too embark on fitting a computer from a VN v6 too my 74 LH Torana
And I need to know how many pickups are needed for the crank angle sensor to work
I will be making a exciter ring that will fit too my harmonic balancer and mounting the sensor on the timing cover, and I wondering if I need too copy same number that the 3.8 has or can I just make it six?
Any help would be good.
Trigger points for CAS.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
What is the motor 6 or 8 ??
Are you planning to run it without the dizzy or keep that to distribute spark still ??
Are you planning to run it without the dizzy or keep that to distribute spark still ??
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
It's a turbocharged 202 and I want too run the coil packs.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
If I could work out how too put up some pics I'll show you my setup
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
Hence why I don't want a distributor underneath my manifold.
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
jzed head nice.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
GH1176
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am
- cars: 1974 Holden Torana LH SL
Re: Trigger points for CAS.
Should make some decent power.

