Gunna go the re-pin route found a vs auto wiring diagram so ill give it a crack.
Trying to do this conversion on a pretty tight budget so I gotta try make it work with the stuff I already have. Thanks for the help guys its definitely sorted some stuff out for me.
Vn loom vs ecu
-
Danga81
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 am
-
Danga81
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 am
Re: Vn loom vs ecu
No I've changed my mind after having a good look at it I reckon you guys are right about the 808 , so ill get hold of one. How do I go about making it high speed like someone suggested and who would be the man for the job of doing it and putting a good tune on the memcal?
What's the advantage of making it high speed?
Is there any limit to the ppk value that can be set in the ecu? I'm looking at a spedo interface that will only go as low as 2500 ppk.
What's the advantage of making it high speed?
Is there any limit to the ppk value that can be set in the ecu? I'm looking at a spedo interface that will only go as low as 2500 ppk.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vn loom vs ecu
high speed comms allows you to read and write to the computer (provided its fitted with an NVRAM module) so it means useable data logging speeds and the ability to tune while you drive.
VL400 sells the hardware you will need, so shoot him a PM about it, he can also install it if you wish and you would need to send him your ECM, but he'll sort it out with you over PM's.
VL400 sells the hardware you will need, so shoot him a PM about it, he can also install it if you wish and you would need to send him your ECM, but he'll sort it out with you over PM's.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread