I do have a question for our American/Chev guys. Which is the correct Tech-1 cartridge to use on a 91 Suburban with a TBI 350 & Auto? (prior to flashing up EPROMs for trial & error)
Cheers!
Vetronix Tech 1
-
jacomms
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:25 pm
- cars: Commodore's .....what else?? :-)
- Location: Goulburn, NSW
-
Craigthepony
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:21 am
- cars: 1989 Mercedes Benz 420SEL
Re: Vetronix Tech 1
As much as id love to let my tech one be dumped for history, i dont wanna give it up as i got it for $300, so its a life blood for me lol
If you got any steps on how i can myself then i can get the stuff to try
If you got any steps on how i can myself then i can get the stuff to try
-
Craigthepony
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:21 am
- cars: 1989 Mercedes Benz 420SEL
Re: Vetronix Tech 1
Update after some slumber lol.
I dont got my camaro anymore so i dont get to really test stuff in the car, But! I do got camaro modules. So i can semi test my tech 1 on them.
Slight update to my tech 1. I just recently bought and waiting to get shipped another tech 1 with 6 adapters and 6 new cartridge's!
I now also own an oscilloscope so i can probe around on boards now, maybe sooner or later, i'll buy a chip reader and get some dumps on what i got.
I just want to learn how it all talks in that 8192!
I dont got my camaro anymore so i dont get to really test stuff in the car, But! I do got camaro modules. So i can semi test my tech 1 on them.
Slight update to my tech 1. I just recently bought and waiting to get shipped another tech 1 with 6 adapters and 6 new cartridge's!
I now also own an oscilloscope so i can probe around on boards now, maybe sooner or later, i'll buy a chip reader and get some dumps on what i got.
I just want to learn how it all talks in that 8192!