E69 bosch ECM identification

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
hjtrbo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by hjtrbo »

gmtech825 wrote: Fri Jul 18, 2025 12:30 pm I'm working from a different bin from a cts. but i came up with the same values for those registers. ghidra just isn't point to any data that I can see.
I found a post from k4ro, try moving the cal area to 0x5c2000

I just tried it on a Holden 3.6L V6 bin and I got references in the cal area showing up.

viewtopic.php?p=126363#p126363

This memory map seems to be working really well for the quick poking I've done so far. Spark retard tables successfully located.
Screenshot 2025-07-19 114028.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gmtech825
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by gmtech825 »

hjtrbo wrote: Sat Jul 19, 2025 1:28 am
gmtech825 wrote: Fri Jul 18, 2025 12:30 pm I'm working from a different bin from a cts. but i came up with the same values for those registers. ghidra just isn't point to any data that I can see.
I found a post from k4ro, try moving the cal area to 0x5c2000

I just tried it on a Holden 3.6L V6 bin and I got references in the cal area showing up.

viewtopic.php?p=126363#p126363

This memory map seems to be working really well for the quick poking I've done so far. Spark retard tables successfully located.
Screenshot 2025-07-19 114028.png
Thanks! that helped a bunch