Thanks for the reply
The injectors are Bosch (0 280 155 968) 453cc injectors. The information specs that I can find are
To increase the size of the injectors, do I need to edit anything else besides the injector settings?
Thanks,
VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
-
LincTheDog
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2024 11:44 am
- cars: soon to be turbo VY V6 Commodore
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
Not sure if VY has cranking tables, but if it has cranking fuel in milliseconds injection, you need to scale those down by the increase in flow.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
LincTheDog
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2024 11:44 am
- cars: soon to be turbo VY V6 Commodore
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
Hi Antus,
Would
Or is that the Crank table scalar for max crank pulse width?
Also, the tune I attached earlier was wrong, I forgot to hit save after tuning the BIN.
Would
be the "Injector flow rate gram/sec of fuel'?
Or is that the Crank table scalar for max crank pulse width?
Also, the tune I attached earlier was wrong, I forgot to hit save after tuning the BIN.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
I have real data generated by The1 for a genuine set of 968 injectors I am happy to share.
This is for 12P but should work fine in Enhanced.
This is for 12P but should work fine in Enhanced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
LincTheDog
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2024 11:44 am
- cars: soon to be turbo VY V6 Commodore
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
I used the information on the photo you provided, Vlad01, I finally got it idling smoothly.
I think it might be running a little rich at the moment, I have a high flow cat installed but it seems to be spilling out a little bit of black smoke.
Next mod is going to have to be a wideband, lol.
Thanks for your all your help.
I think it might be running a little rich at the moment, I have a high flow cat installed but it seems to be spilling out a little bit of black smoke.
Next mod is going to have to be a wideband, lol.
Thanks for your all your help.
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
I'm assuming this would be fine for 11p?vlad01 wrote: Wed Mar 05, 2025 12:05 pm I have real data generated by The1 for a genuine set of 968 injectors I am happy to share.
This is for 12P but should work fine in Enhanced.
968 injector data.png
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VY Commodore turbo V6 tune issues
Yep, sure will be.