VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Actually disregard that xdf. We are both working with a different xdf, that’s why things didn’t look right. Not sure if I’ve got an old one or not
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
looks like there's a few versions in beta. this is the one i was looking at, i think its in the main files section.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Yeah $A6E isn’t going to line up up $A6C file, the $A6E would not log with the aldl2 logger so I couldn’t use it… but may have to go that way & use the laptop to log as now the $A6C won’t connect with file changes for some reason!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Yeah now I know it's not an issue with the variant & was just the ostrich causing issues with logger I will go back to it!