VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I'm looking through all my info & can't seem to find what is available for above mentioned file for cranking fuel as I'm getting crazy hi inj pulse time of 38 tapering to 20, but with any other setup I've tuned that will flood sparks pretty quick & should be seeing sub 10 inj pulse time figures?

I think I've found...
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width V's CTS @ 454D
which then put's the injector rate straight after that but there should be other modifiers like...
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's TPS
Crank - Enleanment V's RPM
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's Ref Pulses (Table A)
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's Ref Pulses (Table B)

And I think they should be in that order around the same area but I'm unsure as I dont have any documents on it.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Crank fuel pw vs coolant 454b 27x1
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Looks like crank table scaler for max crank pulse width is at 4536 not at 453f like defined at the moment?
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Looks like one of the fuel pulse width multiplier vs ref pulses is at 4592 17x1
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Crank bpw tps multiplier scaler at 4568?
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Multiplier of crank bpw when tps < multiplier at 4569
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Multiplier of crank bpw when TPS > multiplier at 456a
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

Sorry I was looking at enhanced $a6e vt v8. So might be different
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

So there is an XDF for the $A6E enhanced that has them mapped out?
There is an offset difference but I can figure that out!
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables

Post by Wade »

No I just looked. There not defined yet