I'm looking through all my info & can't seem to find what is available for above mentioned file for cranking fuel as I'm getting crazy hi inj pulse time of 38 tapering to 20, but with any other setup I've tuned that will flood sparks pretty quick & should be seeing sub 10 inj pulse time figures?
I think I've found...
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width V's CTS @ 454D
which then put's the injector rate straight after that but there should be other modifiers like...
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's TPS
Crank - Enleanment V's RPM
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's Ref Pulses (Table A)
Crank - Fuel Pulse Width Multiplier V's Ref Pulses (Table B)
And I think they should be in that order around the same area but I'm unsure as I dont have any documents on it.
VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Crank fuel pw vs coolant 454b 27x1
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Looks like crank table scaler for max crank pulse width is at 4536 not at 453f like defined at the moment?
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Looks like one of the fuel pulse width multiplier vs ref pulses is at 4592 17x1
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Crank bpw tps multiplier scaler at 4568?
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Multiplier of crank bpw when tps < multiplier at 4569
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Multiplier of crank bpw when TPS > multiplier at 456a
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
Sorry I was looking at enhanced $a6e vt v8. So might be different
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
So there is an XDF for the $A6E enhanced that has them mapped out?
There is an offset difference but I can figure that out!
There is an offset difference but I can figure that out!
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VT V8 CFZC($A6C) Injector crank tables
No I just looked. There not defined yet