I think I corrupted my NVRAM 🤦🏻‍♂️

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: I think I corrupted my NVRAM 🤦🏻‍♂️

Post by vlad01 »

I'm pretty sure you can't program them via a memcal adapter anyway as the NVRAM board does bank switching, so trying to program via an adapter screws up due to the addressing. So like Ant said, the chip gets programed by itself after removal.

As for software, just the USBprog software that comes with the programmer, or you can download it from the programmer manufacture's site.
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: I think I corrupted my NVRAM 🤦🏻‍♂️

Post by Asho88 »

Ok cool thanks