The question is, if I have DA connected, is this what I need? I'm thinking it is..
If so, what do I need next?
For sensor data what do I need?
Cheers
Pete
First time user aldl kit
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
I went through that PDF in your last message last night.
I think also another link about the plugin(s) and the driver.
I think also another link about the plugin(s) and the driver.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Once connected click on the 4 icons up the top for dashboard items list histograms and line graphs
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Hi,
so if i get (DA connected), this means i'm connected to the car ecu / pcm?
I'm going out to the car now to give this another go.
so if i get (DA connected), this means i'm connected to the car ecu / pcm?
I'm going out to the car now to give this another go.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: First time user aldl kit
Once DA is connected you can use the monitor functions to see data in real time. See pic below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Do I need a bin connected?
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
No
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Just need the correct adx loaded for your ecu be it a $11 adx for auto or $12 for manual
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Link please Delcowizzid.
Where I got mine from, I could be wrong. I didn't see it say auto or manual.
Where I got mine from, I could be wrong. I didn't see it say auto or manual.