E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

E38 E92 and many others. Approximately 2007 and newer
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Knackersjewels »

Okay, yeah I only have hpt, so can only provide that or bin. I'll see if I can find the OS and cal, see if you have it
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Knackersjewels »

Capture.PNG
OS 24239353
Cal 24242131
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Tre-Cool »

looks like the escalade os/cal.

do u have the user defined parameters license for your hpt cable?

I have that one mapped in efilive already. can post the efi format & a t43 i have done before and u can make the adjustments
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Knackersjewels »

I do, yeah. Funny thing is, the TCM was pulled from an 07 VE
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Tre-Cool »

24267577.xdf
24239353.txt
use the addresses from the txt file and the xdf template to come up with something that works for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!

Post by Knackersjewels »

Thanks mate, I'll see how I go. Motor is almost ready to run