25 downloads and no opinions?
Are they just bots digging?
E38 Documentation attempt - Starting from the DTC functions.
-
Xnke
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:42 am
-
MPC001
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am
Re: E38 Documentation attempt - Starting from the DTC functions.
Had a quick look. Great progress. Most of the cals are under the parameter mem block folder (xdf def'd?). Some tables (lo/hi Oct spk (?) seem to have an area where the conv factor doesn't look right. What areas were you after feedback on specifically?
Will take another look.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: E38 Documentation attempt - Starting from the DTC functions.
i downloaded, havent had a chance to look yet.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: E38 Documentation attempt - Starting from the DTC functions.
I've clicked it a couple of times and had a look. I have no goal and nothing to compare it too, so I appreciate the work and the share but nothing to add. Just watching to see what cool things people do with it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Xnke
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:42 am
Re: E38 Documentation attempt - Starting from the DTC functions.
Nothing major, other than people actually were looking at it. If it was just bots digging it, I'd have pulled it down to save site bandwidth until the next update.
I am concerned that some of the tables are not defined correctly. I know the table area is correct, but the axes are not labeled right and the tables still look bad, they aren't being displayed in a format that looks "good" to me yet.
As far as I have worked it out so far, the fueling and engine displacement calculators in the tool menu only work for 9078, I am planning to make those tie in with the XDF, or find a way to auto recognize which BIN the tool is looking at, so that the calculator tools still work.
I am concerned that some of the tables are not defined correctly. I know the table area is correct, but the axes are not labeled right and the tables still look bad, they aren't being displayed in a format that looks "good" to me yet.
As far as I have worked it out so far, the fueling and engine displacement calculators in the tool menu only work for 9078, I am planning to make those tie in with the XDF, or find a way to auto recognize which BIN the tool is looking at, so that the calculator tools still work.