Converter Loom. trying to find a place that stocks the connectors to join onto the plug end of the flash PCM. Apparently a place down the road called RS components may stock them.
Have the PCM and about 2 foot off clean loom to work with.
Also need to wire me up a programming bench to try reprogram the original flash PCM as i have had nothing but problems trying to connect to it also have a spare VY PCM too.
I'm not 100% sure you need to do VT & VX files seperately as with my testing I've used vt files in latest vx memcal type & vice versa & had no issues at all so personally now I just use VX files in either option as latest has to be best doesn't it.
VX L67 Getrag wrote:I'm not 100% sure you need to do VT & VX files seperately as with my testing I've used vt files in latest vx memcal type & vice versa & had no issues at all so personally now I just use VX files in either option as latest has to be best doesn't it.
I did the same years ago on a VT when the VT xdf didn't work.
Im trying to quicken the shifts up on my VX V6, in the XDF i cant find any target shift time settings like in the VT XDFs etc.
I have found
1-2-3-4 Pressure Ramp Delay Time NORMAL MODE and PERFORMANCE MODE's
and
1-2-3-4 Ramp 1 Pressure Delta V's TPS Normal
1-2-3-4 Ramp 1 Pressure Delta V's TPS performance
1-2-3-4 Ramp 2 Pressure Delta V's TPS Normal
1-2-3-4 Ramp 2 Pressure Delta V's TPS performance
What do they do?
I dont want to alter line pressures atm as im sure the trans will just try and slow the shifts down again if the target shift times still remain the same?