Gregs Fleet

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

HQ355 wrote:I've let a few chooks in the house before, there normally in a red rooster box lol, and Dylan is right, there's allways time for beer, wether it's out of a stubby or a tap in the shed it's all good
Tap in the shed, home brew?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

psyolent wrote:nah, don't drink dylan, not allowed :)
That's all good mate
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

Dylan wrote:
HQ355 wrote:I've let a few chooks in the house before, there normally in a red rooster box lol, and Dylan is right, there's allways time for beer, wether it's out of a stubby or a tap in the shed it's all good
Tap in the shed, home brew?
yep!
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

I think a thread in the off topic section is needed!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

about what? chooks or home brews?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

I'd be more interested in the home brew personally.
Although I do enjoy eggs.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

We have like 50 eggs atm. So many we just give them away to friends/family.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

yeah we had 3 chooks, and used to give the eggs away. now with 1, its all good.

ran the loom from the engine bay into the cabin. not fun. cuts all over my hand now.
found two scotchlocks on the calais loom, jumpering one of the AC wires to a solid orange wire. two scotchlocks, same wires in two places. right.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: GregsVN

Post by Dylan »

That's handy. What's the solid orange wire? I have a VR wiring book here but no VN. Could possibky help though.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: GregsVN

Post by HQ355 »

Dylan wrote:I'd be more interested in the home brew personally.
Although I do enjoy eggs.
Eggs are good if they have a K at the start lol