Muncies vy Turbo v6
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
I think with Tazzi's software you can reconfigure the SRS system and eliminate the side airbags.
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
I thoughts so too I do have the software if I'm missing something let me know as ive tried.immortality wrote: Tue May 26, 2026 9:57 am I think with Tazzi's software you can reconfigure the SRS system and eliminate the side airbags.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
My software is on my old dead laptop so unfortunately I can't check it 
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Airbag loops is the setting for the number of bags 1 loop just wheel bag 2 loops wheel and passenger .but if you are getting cert take them all out and remove the bulb and fit a sticker on the dash from a label making says airbags disabled good to go haha
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Got to bottom of this unless I strike a wiring incompatibility, if I fit the four loop SRS Module from an Executive and reprogram the dash (already done) all should be happy. If not then yes the Airbags are going in bin!delcowizzid wrote: Wed May 27, 2026 7:02 am Airbag loops is the setting for the number of bags 1 loop just wheel bag 2 loops wheel and passenger .but if you are getting cert take them all out and remove the bulb and fit a sticker on the dash from a label making says airbags disabled good to go haha
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Have been dialing in the NA tune so Turbo is off at moment bypass pipe is on for WOF intercooler is sitting in corner of shed, think ive got 1 more trim to go before ive got short term trims at zero then im going MAFLESS!
Using the MAF tune as a healthy starting point and something to fall back on if I have issues going MAP only (sure there will be) once its good NA, Turbo will go back on and I'll really start cramming some boost in to it!
Using the MAF tune as a healthy starting point and something to fall back on if I have issues going MAP only (sure there will be) once its good NA, Turbo will go back on and I'll really start cramming some boost in to it!
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
I managed to get some VE Clubsport seats in and SRS working around them so far its road legal again turbo is back on and 90% done with first version of tune in BOTH MAF and MAP it runs pretty good.
My bellows on crossover pipe has split so I'll have to fix that before I can finish the tune up its only need closed loop finished of.
My bellows on crossover pipe has split so I'll have to fix that before I can finish the tune up its only need closed loop finished of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Almost back together so I can stretch new engines legs soon.
Fitted some VE R8 E1 wheels to 19X8 front and 19x9.5 on back 275 30 on rears
Fitted some VE R8 E1 wheels to 19X8 front and 19x9.5 on back 275 30 on rears
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Great looking car!! Well done
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Muncies vy Turbo v6
Shes now running a onerom emulator in the flash pcm all seems to work really nice have run through lots of parameters and all takes immediate effect its bloody cool.
Engines run in now low boost is at 12psi have had it to 18 with no knock or AFR anomalies so switching to MAP and seeing what it behaves like.
Did some changes in the front of car black intercooler was looking a bit oxidized after 2 years so repainted silver, added some clubsport headlights while ftont was off and fitted a Blowoff valve behind bumper.
Engines run in now low boost is at 12psi have had it to 18 with no knock or AFR anomalies so switching to MAP and seeing what it behaves like.
Did some changes in the front of car black intercooler was looking a bit oxidized after 2 years so repainted silver, added some clubsport headlights while ftont was off and fitted a Blowoff valve behind bumper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.