Shoot a message to OBDX from the website and either myself or colleague will answer back with next steps
OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions
Can certainly take a look!
Shoot a message to OBDX from the website and either myself or colleague will answer back with next steps
Shoot a message to OBDX from the website and either myself or colleague will answer back with next steps
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions
I just wanted to thank Tazzi real quick.
I have a friend that lives out of town. I told him to buy the OBDX Pro GT.
I used Anydesk to remote to his PC and load the GDS2 software. Would be better to use some kind of USB port forwarding, but this worked to start running some diag on his vehicle.
I have a friend that lives out of town. I told him to buy the OBDX Pro GT.
I used Anydesk to remote to his PC and load the GDS2 software. Would be better to use some kind of USB port forwarding, but this worked to start running some diag on his vehicle.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions
Always great hearing success!
There will be a remote solution in the future, its been in the works for quite some time.
There will be a remote solution in the future, its been in the works for quite some time.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
