Nice tidy XC you have there mate.Bet its a bit of a handfull being a ute with no weight on the back wheels nice engine too.Good to see another sweet delco conversion. and welcome to the new forum hope you stick around.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Yearp, Their way too big. Sorry first attempt. Apparently 1200 wide is enough. I have never done things in halves.
As for the ute thing, it is pretty heavy anyhow. It has a 9" and those chrome bumpes, so it isn't as bad as some people think.
Not too many GEN III's get past me and I can still put my dog in the back.
Cool!
I am currently in the process of injecting an early 302W for use in a 32 ford speedway replica. I have the EFI distributor, and modified the interrupter so that all of the windows are the same size. What reference angle have you used with this! Any other tricks that I should be aware of?