Well what got me started on tuning a few years ago when I converted my VX L67 from auto to manual may now have come to an end!
Well at least the VX Calais L67 fo me, it's been advertised for 6 months & finally had 1st person to look at it this morning & came to an agreement!
Now got the 2 other performance car to sell that have been advertised for the same amount of time & then I'll be looking at the new project to get my head around!
I would take photo's but honestly nothing out of the ordinary, apart from seeing a surface rust affected intake pipe for where it mounts the 425 mixer to the throttle body & can't seethe high ratio rockers or the water intercooler but does have a fairly small pulley on it producing 15+ psi on full noise on the dyno developing 222rwKw!
END of an era!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: END of an era!
good stuff, one step ahead of me i can't afford a project lolz i guess any performance car these days is hard to sell as the average joe just see's as money waster gas guzzlers lol.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: END of an era!
Cheers!
Especially seeing as this 1 got passed my keeper when I looked at it a few years ago, the paint work had different colors & had crows feet coming through in front of sun roof!
But because of that & because it was over 200,000kms I thought it was going to be the last to sell, but in saying that it was the cheapest!
Especially seeing as this 1 got passed my keeper when I looked at it a few years ago, the paint work had different colors & had crows feet coming through in front of sun roof!
But because of that & because it was over 200,000kms I thought it was going to be the last to sell, but in saying that it was the cheapest!