Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
Put this together to hopefully help with the initial setup of TP for RT tuning using Antus' OSE plugin. Any corrections or additions fire away 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
Looks good, may be worth adding something about uploading a new bin/cal from file.
ie. for when changing from a V6 to a V8 $12P program.
Also a base schematic of what jumpers on the NVRAM do what and possible some base setup examples.
ie. V6, V8, with memcal, without memcal and knock board, read/write enabled, etc
yoda69
ie. for when changing from a V6 to a V8 $12P program.
Also a base schematic of what jumpers on the NVRAM do what and possible some base setup examples.
ie. V6, V8, with memcal, without memcal and knock board, read/write enabled, etc
yoda69
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
That's a great guide you've put together, love your work VL
Can I suggest adding a bit on log recording/playback,interpreting the logs, and checking/clearing MALFs?
Can I suggest adding a bit on log recording/playback,interpreting the logs, and checking/clearing MALFs?
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
yoda - Good idea, will add the cal upload change but I think the NVRAM jumper settings I will add to the NVRAM instructions (already has some info just no pictures).
festy - will be creating a few more quick guides such as them and also some on basic XDF and ADX editing
festy - will be creating a few more quick guides such as them and also some on basic XDF and ADX editing
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Helical
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am
- cars: 2000 HSV VS Series 3 Maloo
1995 Holden VS V6 3 seat ute (bunky)
1997 Holden VS S Pak Ute (wreck) - Location: SOR, WA
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
Awesome work, that is going to be really helpful for newbies like me
While on the subject of guides, one thought I had was if someone could please put together a workflow for tuning. Similar to the 12P guide I think Holden202 did, but that also covers MAF systems. Not thinking of a full step by step, just an order in which you should go about tuning to save chasing tails.
Troy
While on the subject of guides, one thought I had was if someone could please put together a workflow for tuning. Similar to the 12P guide I think Holden202 did, but that also covers MAF systems. Not thinking of a full step by step, just an order in which you should go about tuning to save chasing tails.
Troy
-
UNLEASHED
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:53 am
- cars: VP HSV Senator
VE Calais V wagon - Location: RAdelaide, South Australia.
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
I can't seem to get anything to work?? The oseplugin goes to somewierdwebsite when I click the link??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
Deleted.
Last edited by VTXU8 on Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
UNLEASHED wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 5:34 am I can't seem to get anything to work?? The oseplugin goes to somewierdwebsite when I click the link??
OSEPlugin
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=590
OSE11p (11P)
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3798
OSE12p (12P)
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=356
The1's Enhanced (For PCM computers)
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Basic TunerPro Setup For RT
Thanks for the report. The site changed named from delcohacking to pcmhacking around 10 years ago. I way paying the bills for delcohacking for quite a while to stop it being taken over but eventually decided to let it go. It looks like scammers have moved in and are sending that junk and trying to sell fake copies of the site from a fake copy of waybackmachine. I have been able to update delcohacking to pcmhacking links across most the site, but I did not noticed those ones in the pdf in this thread. I've just updated the pdf to link to pcmhacking correctly so nobody else gets caught. As VTXU8 says, those are the main threads to look at. Also click the FAQ link my signature, there is a lot of information and further useful links there.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396