VT Auto to manual

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
stocky

VT Auto to manual

Post by stocky »

what is required to convert the VT to manual? Do they use the same ECU, and what bin file do they use? couldnt find any manual bins on this site
delcowizzid

Re: VT Auto to manual

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah manual and auto is the same ecu .if we had some dissasembled bins and a good xdf made from the dissasemblies it may be just a flag to turn the tune to manual but it may be a totally different tune again someone may have a bin somewhere i dont or it would be up allready :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Biggsy

Post by Biggsy »

I have a 5L manual V8 bin if you want it. (you didn't specify V6 or V8)

Dave
stocky

Post by stocky »

ah yeah sorry. im after a V6 file
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I have factory CJDL bin, which came out of my factory VT s pack, but I can't get it off the memcal yet till I get a reader which is supposed to be coming,
I have also now bought tuner pro RT but I'm waiting for the aldu1(i think this was the part number) to come & I think I can get it this way also!
But I converted my VX calais S/c to manual & it was easy as I had all the bits off my old vt s pack manual that the missus wrote off for me!
If you have kit, like pedal box, tail shaft & the rest its ll easy, I made a plate for tunnel to cover the front section as shifter hole suits both but plate from vt to vx was different!
I didn't cut wires I left all there & bridged harness & wired in for speed senor & reverse switch & all was sweet!
Apart from there is no bin for supercharged manual, so that is being a pain for me as I have to custom tune & I haven't done that before but i'll get there!
Any thing else you need let me know!
But I will post the bins once I can get it off the memcal!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag :D