Hey Guys,
I have been trying to get TP working with my VS V8 Auto, (previously using 12P on another vehicle with no issues, however I did not write the OSE bin to the nvram myself) and I am getting verification errors when I try and burn the bin file. (see attached screen grab) I have two NVRAM's and they both do the same thing. I installed it in the car anyway and the engine runs and I can connect to the ecu however the check engine light is on and I can not connect with the flashtool.
any ideas? is my burner a piece of crap? (pocket programmer)
cheers,
Writing to NVRAM Troubles
-
gmh265
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 am
Writing to NVRAM Troubles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Writing to NVRAM Troubles
Prob first try checking all pins are ok and give the NVRAM a wiggle in the ZIF socket as sometimes when they get older the contacts can get dirty.
Can also try writing another bin (try the 12P stacked one and write with 0 offset). Does every burn give the same address errors? And same address on both NVRAMs?
Can also try writing another bin (try the 12P stacked one and write with 0 offset). Does every burn give the same address errors? And same address on both NVRAMs?