VR V8 auto wiring diagram

Wiring diagrams and questions
benk
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
cars: VN V6 Commodore

VR V8 auto wiring diagram

Post by benk »

I was wondering if anyone has a decent wiring diagram for the VR V8 auto. The one in the manual that I have is useless and doesn't even have the pin numbers on it. I have been able to locate the manual diagrams but not any V8 auto ones. Are the VS V8 diagrams the same?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VR V8 auto wiring diagram

Post by Holden202T »

i don't have a VR V8 Auto either, but this is what i have for VS V8 .... not sure if they differ or not, i know series 3 vs v8 is different though.

http://www.oldholdens.com/temp/carstuff ... s/VS%20V8/
benk
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
cars: VN V6 Commodore

Re: VR V8 auto wiring diagram

Post by benk »

Yeah I have that one too but don't know if its the same or not?
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VR V8 auto wiring diagram

Post by Jayme »

yes the VS v8 auto is the same ecu and Pinout to the VR v8 auto. the diagram will work.