VT & VX terminals for ecu!!!

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

VT & VX terminals for ecu!!!

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Hey All just a quick link if anyone needs to wire in extra or replace faulty terminals in the ecu Service no.16233396 which I think is the same for vs,vtvx,vy & possibly more!

As I need to wire in extra terminals/'s for the map sensor!

always handy for a direct link, I just bought 100 & as there only 20c each to save on postage from the states!

http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/produc ... ts_id/1607

Part # CONN-56336

Cheers VX L67 Getrag :punk:
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: VT & VX terminals for ecu!!!

Post by VL400 »

Thanks for the link, if they are the same is in the picture they will work for any ECM/PCM from VN on