When I got home I dumped the codes. 43, 47, 73 77, 97. from memery then disconnected the battery overnight.
It had been sometimes throwing an 18x sig missing code and fan no low speed. (no BCM) but apart from that no other problems.
Next Morning started with a high idle and stuck in second gear and not turning the thermo fans on.
Dumped pretty much the same codes.
I have tryed the earth fix but no different.
I did replace the CAS as it was under suspicion for a while.
Next phase is to check all the power imputs on the PCM.
Items checked so far,
All fuses,
2 x PCM's ( one is a RFI, other is bog standard)
Relays,
no rubbed/brocken wiring on the motor,
earth points on the motor solid.
I know, I should go poking around with a DVM but all I am using ATM is a test light and 12v battery. (a little bit of load can tell the story)
Vechile is a 1988 Hilux with VS v6 in it, 4l60e.
adapter loom is one made by a well known conversion place in Victoria.
Dual fuel, running LPG piggy back vapour injected.
At least it got me home.
