FS: Hall To Inductive Converter

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

FS: Hall To Inductive Converter

Post by Dylan »

I have a hall to inductive converting module left over from a job. Long story but a lot of wiring and tuning was done by a big name workshop amd I had to re do it all. I seen the receipt for $300 for this.
It was being used to convert the speed signal from a T5 to work with a VR auto ECU.

Its been kicking around the shed for about 5 years im not sure if it's still good and im unable to test.

Make an offer via pm if interested.
20130317_224811.jpg
20130317_224746.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.