Connector Replacements

Wiring diagrams and questions
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Connector Replacements

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just wondering I know there has been a few good links for places to get new wiring connectors, just did a search for them but 5 pages in & couldn't find anything?

Does anyone have the links for different places to search for wiring connectors & maybe it could be stickied?

the 1 I'm after seems to be listed in eBay US as 12085497, but can't seem to find any sellers in Aust?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Connector Replacements

Post by Holden202T »

most of the ones i've seen are not in Aust anyways. www.eficonnections.com isn't thats where i've gotten most of mine.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Connector Replacements

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:most of the ones i've seen are not in Aust anyways. http://www.eficonnections.com isn't thats where i've gotten most of mine.

thats where I got all mine.