New holden camrydore

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

New holden camrydore

Post by vlad01 »

fugly! :lol:

lol


VF camry-dore

Image
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by antus »

you cant call it a camry-door when its RWD :driving:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by vlad01 »

still looks like a cruize and camry love child though. I thought the VE looked crap this is something else lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by Holden202T »

makes me feel even better about getting the VZ :P
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by vlad01 »

yeah VZ aint that bad, hell even the VX looked alright. just VL and VE onwards look like crap. VL being the wost, where is the spew emoticon when you need it?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by Holden202T »

:lol:
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by antus »

I guess were all different. I reckon the VL looks great (for its time), the VZ is decent, I like the VEs, and thought the VFs looked good on the track, but reserving final judgement for after Im used to seeing their road variants around. I do like the 6.2L v8, with VVT and AFM..... mmmm tasty. I noticed the VVT stuff was in the PCM since the VZ 6.0, was waiting for the engine hardware to get it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: New holden camrydore

Post by vlad01 »

I hate 80s cars as well as 00s so thats my reason :lol:

70s and first half of 90s are my fav.