Hi there all, I've wacked on a 69mm mace throttle body onto my vy that I've had sitting in the cupboard for ages,
The reason I took it off years ago was it messed with the shift points, I'm just trying to work out what table I need to adjust to fix this? Or is it undefined in the adx?
Cheers for any help
mace throttle body
-
drippy
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 am
- cars: Vk V6
Vy V6
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: mace throttle body
You will need to adjust the setting discussed here .... https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... =28&t=2998
-
drippy
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 am
- cars: Vk V6
Vy V6
Re: mace throttle body
thanks heaps 