Maybe I'm in LHM?
PM send command?
-
EagleMark
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm
- cars: 1994 Buick RoadMaster LT1
1972 IH 345 16197427 PCM Project
1990 Chevy 1227747 HighWay Lean Cruise - Location: North Idaho USA
PM send command?
Where's the Send Command to get PMs out of my outbox?
Maybe I'm in LHM?
Maybe I'm in LHM?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: PM send command?
it will sit in the outbox till the recipient has opened it 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
agujas
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am
Re: PM send command?
same here!
thanks
thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: PM send command?
UNFORTUNATELY....
Still the same answer if it's still in the outbox it means the recipient hasn't opened it & therefor most likely a non frequent user of the forum!
I've had 1 there for over 6 months so assume there not coming back!
Still the same answer if it's still in the outbox it means the recipient hasn't opened it & therefor most likely a non frequent user of the forum!
I've had 1 there for over 6 months so assume there not coming back!
-
EagleMark
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm
- cars: 1994 Buick RoadMaster LT1
1972 IH 345 16197427 PCM Project
1990 Chevy 1227747 HighWay Lean Cruise - Location: North Idaho USA
Re: PM send command?
Thanks! Mine was gone soon, just did not know how this forum software handled it and thought I was doing something wrong...