I've been working on this for a while now, it's a custom bin for an Alfa Romeo 75 or 164 2.0 Twinspark (Motronic ML4.1, ECU 0.261.200.108).
Some of the new features added are:
* Real-time (requires RT NVRAM board)
* Improved datalogging with custom message packet
* Extended resolution WOT ignition map
* Ignition knock control
* Tacho tell-tale (requires RT)
* MAF mode (in place of AFM/VAF)
* MAF self-learn (requires RT)
160S - my enhanced/RT bin for Alfa Romeo 75/164 TS
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
160S - my enhanced/RT bin for Alfa Romeo 75/164 TS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 160S - my enhanced/RT bin for Alfa Romeo 75/164 TS
I have no use for this but good work man!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: 160S - my enhanced/RT bin for Alfa Romeo 75/164 TS
Me either - one of my GTVs still has the original carbs and points, the other runs 12PHolden202T wrote:I have no use for this
I started studying the Motronics because there was no real understanding of these ECUs among alfa owners, and certainly no DIY tuning available
I've put in somewhere around 1000 hours of R&D into this project so far, that's why I've been a little quiet on this forum since I started on this stuff.
-
wred_e
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:12 pm
- cars: Alfa 75 TS
Re: 160S - my enhanced/RT bin for Alfa Romeo 75/164 TS
Hi there!
Got the car, got some chips and just received a programmer. Where do I start if I'd like to learn how to assemble an RT-kit (or buy if there is any left).
Also got to say, amazing work on the Alfas Festy!
Got the car, got some chips and just received a programmer. Where do I start if I'd like to learn how to assemble an RT-kit (or buy if there is any left).
Also got to say, amazing work on the Alfas Festy!